- Define/manage the Supplier network, business Orientation and maintained preferred suppliers lists
- Country Supplier Mapping: identify business needs & market evolution
- Preferred Supplier Leadership:- Negotiation, Lead Business Review and supplier development program.
- Define and track performance dashboard; accountable for the consolidated purchasing performance
- Deploying purchasing & non purchasing levers; track and ownership of performance
- Formulate cross functional levers for Supplier performance, innovation, Service level and sustainable growth with the function governance validation.
- Share Strategy, Supplier base and best practices with Regional team.
Project and Management
- Sourcing, standardization, spend control and innovation with suppliers.
- Leverage cross functional expertise to implement cost model or rate card, selection guide, data standardization short list and purchasing policies
- Support other buyers in their consolidated negotiations and supplier management actions
- Manage Country cross functional team partnership with the Business Owner.
Talent and People Development
- Identify Talent and manage his/her development roadmap and their career plan
- Competency development and enhance his/her team capability and capacity
Education: Degree in Business Administration/Management/Purchasing or Supply Chain
Job Related Experience: 5 years of experience in Purchasing of which Min. 3 years of in Non Production or Indirect Purchasing with broad commercial experience.
Business Understanding: Candidate with Cross Functional team work, strong communication skill and functional and/or project management exposure is preferred
Others (e.g. language skills, technical skills): Proficient in English and Local Language. Experience in People Management and Presentation Skill is essential. Cross-Cultural Competent and management of diverse business oriented environment.
Listed in Logistics,Computer Hardware
|Contact us for more information|