A venture-backed multi-national commercial property investment company with extensive operations in APAC and currently expanding via acquisitions in Japan.
Our client has created a new Country IT Manager role to support the company through its next phase of growth, acquisition, integration and beyond.
In support of company’s growth strategy, this role will ensure optimal services and delivery for digital transformation as the company grows and makes further acquisitions.
The candidate needs to be able to support in-house applications, company infrastructure, security and overall IT management.
There will also be a need for vendor management and project delivery with this role.
Applicants should be able to communicate, engage and influence key business users to understand pain points, project deliverables and to ensure technology adoption.
This role requires the candidate to have experience and skills with several of the following technologies:
- CRM experience, preferably Zendesk, or any similar customer relationship management applications in a commercial setting.
- Windows 10/11, Active Directory, Office 365, Teams, Outlook, Sharepoint, MS Forms, Powerapps and PowerBI.
- Endpoint protection – MS Defender, TrendMicro or other tools for EDR, threat detection tools.
- In-House Real Estate Management Applications
- Able to lead in Project Management, Vendor Management, Technical Support.
- Documentation of IT policies and SOPs pertaining to the maintenance of IT infrastructure architecture.
- Provide troubleshooting.
- Responsible for Japan’s corporate offices and also support global IT policies locally.
- Experience in IT, Application and/or Infrastructure Management within a small to medium size corporate environment.
- Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent business administration.
- Good communication skills, meaning Japanese (fluent) and English (business), and able to face off and manage country management / executive level stakeholders.
- Application enhancements and support.
- IT Service Desk experience is preferred.
- Cybersecurity experience is preferred.
- A blended technical skillset across applications, digital, networking, security, end user support would be the best fit for this role.