Roles and Responsibilities:
- Leading, creating and managing the entire technical end-to-end offering to customer response documents and relevant projects – RFI, RFP, RFQ
- Management of all customers and partners interface technical engagements activities – Product offering, technical request, meetings, trials/POC, demos, road shows etc
- Defining and guiding the desired technical strategy/solution per project/account
- 3 years experience in pre-sale positions in a Telecommunications vendor
- Academic degree in a relevant field – a prerequisite
- Communications Engineer – a significant advantage
- Experience working in front of telecom companies, utilities and government customers
- Experienced in working in International companies with remote HQ
- Knowledge and experience in integrating systems
- Strong abilities to plan, analyze customer needs
- Strong presentation skills.
- Deep knowledge of Carrier Ethernet, MPLS/IP, NFV, Switching, Routing and Ethernet OAM.
- Familiarity with cellular networks, carriers and critical infrastructure in Japan, Korea and Taiwan.
- Native Japanese speaker with business level English.
- Willingness to travel 50% + of the time